The symbol on this Orkney mug is a Pictish symbol from a stone that was discovered at the Iron Age Broch of Burian on the Orkney island of North Ronaldsay. While there are theories as to the meaning of these mysterious Pictish symbols, when it comes right down to it your guess is as good as anyone's. So you decide what the significance of this elegant symbol is to you and be freshly inspired by it every time you wear your Orkney Islands mask.
Premium face mask: This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands. Choose a design that will complement your style, as face masks are becoming the new trend.
• 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable